Comfort, well-being and health remain our top priority. While the world is facing an unprecedented health crisis, we have put in place all the necessary measures to ensure safety during your stay at the Vecchio Mulino.
- Hand disinfectants are available at the reception, near the lifts and in all public areas.
- We respect the minimum necessary distance of one meter and invite you to use protection on the nose and mouth in the common areas.
- The large spaces of the hotel avoid any type of gathering.
Those who know us know, our breakfast is a moment of relaxation to be enjoyed in the garden or in the internal room.
- The tables are arranged in such a way as to guarantee the minimum safety distance.
- Use of disposable placemats, napkin and cutlery wrapped in a disposable bag.
- Breakfast will be served at the table by our staff NOT in self-service mode.
- Different products will be offered in single-dose portions to avoid any manipulation.
- All products used for cleaning rooms are approved by Italian law.
- The customer has the right to choose not to carry out the daily cleaning service.
- Hotel staff use protection systems to clean the rooms.
- All contact surfaces are sanitized several times a day.
Measures for peaceful travel plans
We guarantee ample flexibility on reservations at this difficult time with very flexible cancellation and modification policies. This way you can book your holiday without worries.